Previous chapter: About the Administrator’s Guide
The administrator has the ability to configure the Planner’s actions and controls. In order to do so follow the steps below:
- Open the FieldExpert Admin from the drop down menu on the right upper corner
- Open the Settings tab and click on Planner
General Planner Settings
The available settings are:
- Show Map And Travel – When enabled, the Planner will be able to switch between Gantt view and Map view:
Travel calculations will be shown on the Gantt.
When disabled, the Planner won’t see the Map view nor the Travel calculations on the Gantt.
- Default Scheduling Policy – The default set of rules and objectives (Scheduling Policy) that will be used in the FieldExpert app.
- Relocation – future horizon (days) – This parameter sets the future limits on relocation search through the relocation tab in FieldExpert app.
- Relocation – past horizon (days) – This parameter sets the past limits on relocation search through the relocation tab in FieldExpert app.
- Services initial load amount – Sets the quantity of services that are loaded initially into the Service List. Note that loading larger amounts than the default ones might affect performance.
- Load more Services quantity – Sets the quantity of services that will load upon clicking the Load More button located at the end of the Service List. Note that loading larger amounts than the default ones might affect performance.
Planner View customizations
The Administrator can change some of the FieldExpert VisualForce pages (Service, Resource and Employee Absence) by loading customized CSS and JS files
Note: To take affect, every change to the above configuration must be saved.