Previous chapter: 1.1 Introduction – Client Overview
The Service list is located on the left side of the FieldExpert view.
The Services seen on this list are directly related to the Scheduling Horizon and the Filters.
1. Scheduling Horizon
The Scheduling Horizon takes into account the selected date properties and will show the relevant services (amount configurable) up to and including the horizon date.
- Number of services to show: 500 (amount configurable)
- Selected date property: Due Date
- Scheduling horizon: 05/30/2015
The list will show the last 500 services, starting with the Due Date of 05/30/2015 and going backwards.
Selecting the Match Gantt dates checkbox will change the scheduling horizon according to the Gantt dates.
Services seen in the list can be filtered with the existing predefined filters:
Most filters are self-explanatory (All, Scheduled, Unscheduled, etc.).
The Todo filter will show the services which are waiting for the planner’s next action. For example: unscheduled services, services with a rule violation, services in jeopardy, etc.
The Gantt filter will show the same services as we see on the Gantt.
The Custom filter will show the services according to the parameters that are configured in the custom filter.
3. Columns and Sorting
The service list uses 3 default columns: ID, Status and Start Time.
It is possible to change the Start Time column to a different property:
Sort the list according to the necessary columns simply by pressing the column title.
It is possible to perform different actions on the services within the service list by opening the Actions menu and choosing the relevant Action.
The available Actions are:
- Create Service – create a new service. See more details under Create a New Service chapter
- Optimize – execute the automatic ‘optimization as a service’ process to schedule and optimize services on the Gantt. See more details under Scheduling Services chapter
- Flag\Unflag – adds or removes a flag for the selected services (can be used for filtering use later on)
- Schedule – execute an automatic scheduling process for the selected services. See more details under Scheduling Services chapter
- Change status – change the status for selected services (or in a selected time domain and location). See more details under Changing the Service Status chapter
- Unschedule – unschedule the selected services (or all the services in a selected time domain and location)
- Delete – delete the selected services. See more details under Deleting Services chapter