After installing ShiftExpert, you can start to configure your org with business information.
The data used in this guide is for demo purposes and you can use it or create your own data.
This guide is for users installing the system on an existing salsforce.com org environment. This guide is not for trial users as there is no pre-configured data.
Here are some initial setup steps :
- Step 1: Creating profiles.
- Step 2: Give Every Profile the Correct Permissions.
- Step 3: Attach Profiles and Permission Sets to Users.
- Step 4: Change Layouts.
- Step 5: Enable Publisher Action.
- Step 6: Activate Schedule Jobs.
- Step 7: Creating Approval Process To Request Object(Vacation Approval).
- Step 8: Add ShiftExpert View to Mobile Navigation
- Step 9: Define Global Publisher Layouts
Now we can start to configure ShiftExpert with business info and logic :
How to Guides:
- Step 1: Create Work Rules
- Step 2: Create Shift Types
- Step 3: Create Skills
- Step 4: Create Locations
- Step 5: Create Position
- Step 6: Create Resource Contracts
- Step 7: Create Resource